"To us, YOU are the asset"

  • York business centre, #109A – 12888 80th Avenue, Surrey BC. V3W 3A8

  • Mon - Fri 09:30 a.m. – 05:30 p.m.
    Sunday Close

What do we do as Notary Public?

As Notary Public, we can deal with various matters related but not limited to: Real Estate transactions including sale, purchase and refinance of residential property; Estate Planning, Wills, Power of Attorneys, Representation Agreements & Health Care Directives; Notarization of documents and other notarial services.

Read More

What is a Notarized Document?

A document certified by a Notary Public becomes a notarized document. We, as Notary Public, verify the identity of the person signing the document, witnesses their signature, and then place a seal and stamp on the document. At our office, we offer walk-in notarization service from Monday to Saturday during regular business hours and by

Read More

What is a Representation Agreement?

A Representation Agreement is complementary to the Power of Attorney. A Representation Agreement is governed by the Representation Agreement Act, British Columbia. It allows your representative to make health care decisions; if you are incapacitated and no longer able to make these decisions for yourself.

Read More

What is the difference between Power of Attorney and Will?

A Power of Attorney is a document that enables you to appoint one or more people (attorneys) to manage your financial and legal affairs while you are alive. A Power of Attorney is in effect only during the person is  alive and is no longer valid after his/her death. A Will is a legal document

Read More

What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?

The term “enduring” means that the Power of Attorney can be used after one loses mental capacity to make decisions. As mental infirmity is generally the reason people make a Power of Attorney.

Read More

What is a certified true copy of a document?

A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original documentverified by an appropriate authority, for instance a lawyer or a Notary Public. As Notary Public, we routinely certify copies of documents by comparing its photocopy to the original to ensure that it has not been altered in any way, and then seal and stamp

Read More

What ID do you need to bring?

You will need to bring two pieces of identification (one ID must be a government-issued document such as a Drivers’ License, British Columbia Identification card, Passport or Permanent Resident Card). Also ensure that your name on the document and your identification match. (**Note: a combined Drivers’ License and Medical card only count as one piece

Read More